Wednesday, December 07, 2005

i still love you broken ladder.

Another busy week ahead of me, and it looks like i
will be short a director to focus on, If last week was a four
film sampler of Clouzot, then this week will probably
be a sampling of Nicholas Roeg... plus a bunch of
odd ducks.
-Godard Shorts Volume 2 (Meeting Woody Allen)
-Chips Endings (5M2L chips hour long montage,
i couldnt handle anymore then 5 minutes, i am weak)
-The Man Who Fell To Earth (now that solves the mystery of
what david bowies penis looks like.)
- Until the End of the World (first of 4 discs im diving
into the 5hr directors cut DVD bootleg all week, color me
impressed with the first 100 minutes.)

in other movie related news "handbrake" is an amazingly handy
piece of software, it will change my dvd backup life for the better.
it rips dvds into mpeg4's of any size you want/need/love
and it looks pretty great! turn those dvds into VCDs or iPod video ready resolution.
goodtimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Decidedly Not Alice said...

I read the date, I get this was seven years ago, but would you be willing to talk with me about Until The End Of The World? It's been two decades and I've watched it a million times. I still wonder about Broken Ladder...... lewismrstype@gmail.com

3:57 PM  
Blogger Victor Osaka said...

Hmmmm, Until the End of the World..... my favorite movie. I am watching it now as a matter of fact (German release DVD - Director Cut). Met Wim Wenders not long ago. He even signed my DVD.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home